Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eliot Porter_Favorite Season



This photograph represents my favorite season beacause it represents fall, it shows the reflection of the colors of the leaves and the leaves itself on top of the water. Some aspects of this photo that are my favorite are the colors, I like all the bright and bold colors like yellow, orange and red. These are deffinetely represented in the photo, it does a good job of representing fall. Some elements and principles that are that are at work in this photo are the colors and how the photo is shot and just the reflection makes the photo great. I chose this photo beacause it shows a great photo for fall, it has all the colors and the leaves in it. I think that the photographer was thinking about this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment