Friday, December 4, 2009

Jerry Uelsmann_Creppy



I think this photo is creppy because of how its dark and that it's in black and white, and you just see three girls just standing there doing nothing. Also, how the middle girl is arshed in the picture it looks like shes going to attack somebody or chase somebody down. The elements and the principles that contribute to this photo would be the color and just how she captured and took the photo. The color makes the photo more creepier and how the little girls are just standing there not doing anything but starring and just how it's dark in the photo. It gives off this creepy feeling to me. I think what will happen next in the photo will be that the middle little girl will take off running or something or they'll all just disappear. I would hang this photo in my house, I think it's an amazing photo and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment