Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Minor White_Buildings





I think the photograph that best represents the job of showing architecture is the second photograph. I like the second photo's angle better, because you can see the work of the building better and the designs on it as well. In the first photo you can't really appreciate the architecture because all you can see is the windows basically, but the second photo you can see multiple buildings and the street as well. You can see the design of the building better than the first building, you can see how it was made and how the architect was thinking about making them. The two buildings doesn't really mean anyhting to me. I don't know what they are of and I don't know if it was an historical landmark now or whether it was just a building were peopl lived. I chose these two photos beacause the have differences and similarities that you can compare and contrast and that these two photos are great photos for buildings to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment